1:16 Cat 320 Radio Control Excavator with Bucket, Grapple and Hammer Attachments
Product Dimensions: 18.875 x 20.5 x 6.9 in.
Features and Details:
- Visually Stunning
· Genuine Caterpillar® Yellow paint, a color
available only to licensees of Caterpillar Inc.
· New updated Modern Hex trade dress.
· All decoration and nomenclature elements on the
model are taken from real machine films provided
· Working grapple and hammer.
- Functionally Precise
· Individual boom, stick and bucket movements
follow the real 320.
· Exacting track control for forward, reverse and
· 360 degree rotation on axis allows realistic dig,
carry and dump operations.
· Sound package mimics engine; track
movements; swing movements; boom, stick and
- Robust Mechanics for Strength and Durability
· Precision cut metal gear set.
· Machined roll-screw, ball bearing transmission.
· Heavy diecast metal bucket and hammer tool.
· Model weight: 2.8kg, nearly 6½ pounds.
· Efficient motors and deep-draw battery
provide a full hour of play time.
· Battery recharges in three hours using
supplied USB cable.
Sturdy cardboard package with foam insert protects model in transit and storage. Convenient carrying handle included. Package includes Excavator, Grapple and Hammer attachments, Controller, USB cable, Three AA batteries, Lithium battery, sturdy cardboard box with high-quality gray polyfoam tray and handle.